Thursday, June 10, 2010

Final thoughts...

How will you continue to learn new ways of doing new things? What challenges do you predict for the 1:1 program?

1. I will continue to learn through my online community - Twitter, Google Buzz - I follow many ed tech gurus he keep me abreast of all the latest techy stuff.

2. I will continue to feed off Paul and Jennie who are so far ahead of the curve they might have already traveled to the future.

3. I will continue to learn from my students who love sharing stuff with me and don't make me feel like an old fart (well, not always).

Challenges.... I'll let you know as we go!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug :) The great thing is that many throughout this course have seen the light. You definitely were "up this tree" last year and earlier, but how have you found the process of reflecting in a blog? Studies are increasingly showing students benefit greatly from this.

    ReplyDelete