Thursday, June 10, 2010

Follow me!

What online resources have you used to improve your teaching, and how do you usually find them?

I am like a vacuum cleaner or a sponge or magnet or some other object that sucks, attracts or collects information and resources. Luckily, I am not a hoarder and feel it is my duty to share whatever I find. Thank the internet heavens for Twitter and Google Buzz which allows me to share and pick up new ideas quickly and easily.

As far as what online resources I use in the classroom well, I can't even keep track or remember them all.

I suggest you start following me!

smooreisb@gmail.com
shesonatrip - twitter

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you definitely are the epitome of the "you are what you share" 21-century teacher. If you maintain this, you will continue to be on top of your humanities teaching game :)

    ReplyDelete